Saturday, February 13, 2016

Brooke Lynns Butterflies

Brooke Lynn's Butterflies

 I went to Ikea today, I never know what I am going to find, but I always find something that I love. Today I was in the area that has like gift bags and wrapping paper. There were these little butterflies. They show them being used on birthday packages which I thought was a brilliant idea as well, but I have noticed other people putting up wall decals and other things like that up on their walls; So I thought this would work great in Brookes newly painted and trimmed room. 





How simple is this and affordable. This package of 6 butterflies was .99 it comes with a little self adhesive strip on the back and just stuck to wall where I put it. It had a pre-bend in the paper so the wings pop off the wall like a real butterfly. They had two colors green and pink. So I bought some of each; because you never know when you will need 3-d butterfly wall art. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Drm Properties LLC. delivered straight to your inbox

* indicates required