Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hailey's New Room

Hailey's  New Room


It is amazing how quick your kids can grow up. My oldest is now 11. She reminds everyday that she thinks she is teenager. When we bought this home it only had three bedrooms. So she has to share with her sister until I get one built for her. We are now in the process of getting her room done. Well we are in the process of finishing the entire basement. I have gotten the basement and her room framed ran the electrical and added the heat vent. Pretty much its ready for sheet rock. Hailey is of course really excited to have her small amount of independence. I did a quick digital of how I would like the room to look but my wife thinks I should go a different direction.





Regardless it will turn out to be a cute preteen room. We are hoping to do sheet rock this weekend and maybe get it ready to be trimmed and painted. We will see how ambitious I get since I will be spending a portion of weekend bidding out a finish on a cabin. Here are some pics of where we are at now with the framing, electrical and heating. 






 Doesn't look like much but it will be pretty awesome when we are done. Hailey is really excited to get this done. Besides when you go in the basement you tend to get a bigger bedroom and a bigger walk in closet. What girl doesn't want that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drm Properties LLC. delivered straight to your inbox

* indicates required