Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Update Brookes Room

Brookes Room Part 2




Last time we looked at Brookes room it was this light gray color. Mostly because I had a giant bucket of gray paint that we used on the living room. We decided that it needed a little extra so we painted it again. 



As you may remember from another post about painting. I like to blue tape everything and then I take the color I am painting against and paint the edges of the tape. this fills any gaps in the tape and prevents bleeding of the darker color. Anyway we decided to go with a more exciting color that Brooke would enjoy as well. 





I still need to paint her doors. I am in the process of finishing the basement so when I spray the trim and doors for the basement I will repaint all the upstairs doors. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drm Properties LLC. delivered straight to your inbox

* indicates required