Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My first attempt at a new construction home.


 


My First Home. 

This was the first home that I was building for myself. The only issue was that with the boom in the market I sold it before I was done framing. I absolutely love the layout and features of this home. 

This home sits on .5 of an acre in Eagle Mountain, Utah. I had just returned from Alaska where I was building a hotel for Princess Cruise Lines with Alcan Builders in Denali National Park.  I decided that I needed a place to live since I was back home in Utah. This was before I had a really good digital camera and I didn't take to many pics which now I am kicking myself. I turned out beautiful. 

















 Thanks for visiting and if you have any questions feel free to ask you can also check out my Pinterest page
or my Facebook or leave a comment I would love to hear your comments or questions.

2 comments:

  1. I love the wrap around staircase. Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also loved the staircase. I love a grand entry when you walk in the door of a home. I feel that the double crown adds to elegance of the home.

      Delete

Drm Properties LLC. delivered straight to your inbox

* indicates required